European Geothermal PhD Days 27-29 April 2022
Submit your abstract and enjoy a unique opportunity!
The European Geothermal PhD Days (EGPD) brings together Geothermal-related PhD students from all over Europe every year.
EGPD will offer the opportunity for PhD students to present their work in poster sessions. Moreover, Aachen hosts high potential sites for geothermal energy, which allows site visits to Weisweiler and TRUDI fields. We are excited about your contribution and would like to welcome you to Aachen soon!
All participants must submit an abstract and are expected to present their work in poster sessions during the conference. Registration is FREE of charge! For submitting and abstract please follow these guidelines:
- Include the title of your poster, authors, and author's affiliations.
- Indicate the session and the topic you'd like to participate.
- The body of your abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract should be sent as a word document.
- Include a list of keywords.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission please contact us at email@example.com
For more information about the event visit: https://egpd2022.com/index.html